Protecting your I.T. investment is smart
business practice, whatever industry
Malicious security incidents are becoming more and more common and can be
expensive, disruptive and have exposed Australian businesses to legal proceedings
under the Privacy Act.
We work with clients in a range of sensitive industries and can assist in meeting
regulatory security requirements, such as general practice accreditation for medical
professionals and cashless poker machine networks in the registered clubs
industry. We can offer a vast amount of knowledge and experience, and an
impeccable track record, to keep your business productive and the bad guys out!
To achieve this we have some of the industries’ most advanced security tools in our
- Smart firewalls with web browsing controls
- Managed anti-virus software and spam filtering
- Secure enterprise Wi-Fi networks and guest-access Wi-Fi hotspot controls
- Security-focused LAN and Wi-Fi network architectures
- Industry-leading user account management and controls
- Secure corporate VPNs and remote access
as required by law, for consultation, sales, and installation of security products.