Microsoft Price Changes - Everything you need to know!
Microsoft Price Changes - Important!Posted: Tuesday February 22, 2022
Microsoft announced they will be changing their commercial pricing for Microsoft 365. The ‘New Commerce Experience’ (NCE) is their first substantive pricing update since they launched Office 365 a decade ago. This updated pricing reflects the increased value delivered over the past 10 years.
Our SCC team have broken down the key points you need to know about Microsoft’s upcoming price changes.
What you need to know!
- New global price increase of 20% set to go into effect March 1, 2022.
- Month-to-month customers will have an additional 20% increase (40% increase in total).
- If you commit to yearly billing you will only incur the 1st 20% increase.
- If you commit to yearly billing before the end of March, you will receive a 5% discount on yearly billing for the first year.
- Billing for yearly subscriptions can still be paid monthly.
What do we suggest?
- COMMIT TO A YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION as month-to-month customers will have an additional 20% increase.
- MARCH PROMO – There is a 5% promotion for customers who commit to a yearly subscription before the end of March 2022.