STP - ATO Changes
It's time to get ready for Single Touch PayrollPosted: Thursday May 23, 2019
From July 1 2019, all Australian business will be required by the ATO to report wage details. The timing will depend on your payroll cycle (weekly, fortnight or month), but a file needs to be forwarded to the ATO for processing.
Businesses over 20 employees have been using this system since July 2018
How can SCC help?
- Southern Computer are payroll software publishers and suppliers to a number of industries including the Registered Clubs, which is a very complex award
- We are fully compliant and registered with the ATO for the preparation and transmission of the STP files
- We have been working in this environment for a long time as development started back in November 2017
- The process is easy to use and largely transparent to the user and comes from your core payroll records
- There is quite a bit to be done, so timing is important.