Does Your Business Need a New Phone System?
3CX Phone SystemsPosted: Wednesday March 20, 2019
Southern Computer Co. Proud Silver Partners of 3CX
Host your PBX or Phone System on premise or on Cloud . Take control of your phone system with out of office hours, voice messages and many more features. Book a web meeting with our Solutions Architect to discuss your phone system requirements.
Southern Computer Co is the leading IP telephony specialist on the South Coast. We offer state of the art phone systems at prices often below a legacy office PBX.
3CX – Your Communications System
3CX is a robust, fully equipped communications system, which allows you to communicate with your colleagues and customers – anywhere, anytime.
Here is a breakdown of why 3CX is the solution for your business:
- Telephony: Web client and mobile apps for remote working.
- Video: Included in your system, no add-ons needed
- Live Chat: Talk with your customers in real time via your website or Facebook!
- SMS: Allow your customers to interact with you instantly
- Integrations: CRMs, MS 365 and Teams
- Low Cost: Save on your phone bills, add ons and hardware.
- Flexible: Keep your numbers, choose your phones and your provider
- Secure: 3CX includes advanced security features
- Install anywhere: Hosted or on Premise, MiniPC, Raspberry Pi, Hyper-V, VMware or KVM!
- Backed by the vendor, supported by us
- 600,000+ customers globally
3CX Apps & Features
3CX enables you to take your extension with you wherever you go. With apps for Android, iOS, web browsers and Windows, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop, always and everywhere. What’s more, customers can instantly reach you directly from your website or Facebook page with the 3CX Live Chat and Facebook Messenger integration.
3CX Apps for Android & iOS Device
- Make and take calls from anywhere
- Video Conferencing
- Instant Messaging and Chat
- Answer Facebook messages
- Conference Calls
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Encrypted and Secure
User-friendly Web Client / Windows Desktop App
- Work from anywhere – multifunctional web app with inclusive UC features
- Call from your browser, control your IP phone or smartphone
- Answer customer queries from live chat, Facebook and SMS from one interface
- Video conferencing at the click of a button
- Native Windows Desktop App for calls
- Launch calls directly from your CRM
- Integrate seamlessly with MS Teams and MS 365
- View the status of your colleagues
3CX Live Chat: Next Level Customer Communications
- Chat with your customers on your website
- Create Chat queues
- Answer from your webclient or 3CX App
- Transfer chats to other team members
- Elevate a chat to a call or a video with a click
- Chat reporting available
- Chat monitoring feature for Managers!
Facebook Messenger Integration
- Integrate with your FB business page – All Messages are sent to your web client
- Agents can answer customer queries without having access to Facebook
- Forward to a queue with multiple agents
- Chat reports available per agent and queue
Send & Receive Business SMS / MMS
- Send SMS / MMS to your customers
- Route SMS to multiple agents so no message goes unanswered
- Keep personal mobile numbers private
- Free for up to 250 participants
- Initiate with a single click
- Video conference dial-in
- Create as a conference or a webinar
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
- Pre-upload PDFs before meetings
- Includes a whiteboard
- Share your screen
- Polling tool
- Record your videos
- Includes chat
We deal with the range of IP Phone deployment. From small to large businesses we tailor the phone system to you.
- Enterprise IP Phones or Desk Phones
– With Expansion Modules
- Door Phones – Audio/Video
- DECT Phones
- Conference Phones
- Soft Phone –
Carry your phone with you always if you want with the feature of using the soft phones on your mobile/tablet/laptop. While this is a great backup and addition to your phone solution, if you are looking for a business phone solution, please refer to our Enterprise IP Phones or Desk Phones (seen in point #1)